Who Should Attend?
NSPS is an event that provides cutting edge resources and methods to boating education leaders and programs. If you’re involved with one of the following organization types, you should plan to attend:
- Community Sailing Programs
- Commercial School
- Yacht Club
- High School Race Team
- College Race Team
- Adaptive/Disabled Program
- YMCA/YWCA staff
- Scouting Program
- Junior Program
- Camps/Parks and Recreation Department
- Military staff
- STEM Educational Program
- General Boating Industry
Thursday, February 16 through Saturday, February 18, 2017.
Registration and opening reception will be held on the evening of Wednesday, February 15
Sheraton Austin at the Capitol
701 East 11th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Reservations can be made online or by calling (888) 627-8349.
- Our room rate is $189.00 a night.
- Please make your reservations by January 19, 2017. Keep in mind that we can fill our room block before the cutoff date, so please plan accordingly!
- The hotel charges $12.00 + tax a day for parking. Parking in itself is limited in the city and expensive. The hotel is in walking distance to many things you would like to see or do during your stay. Cabs are easily accessible from any where around the city.
Registration coming soon!
- Early Bird Registration (Ends Sept. 15): $250
- Standard Registration (Ends Dec. 31): $300
- Late Registration (Jan. 1 to Feb. 12): $325
- At the Door Registration (Feb. 13 – Feb. 18): $350
- Group Registration (3+) (Ends Dec. 31): $275
*Cancellation Policy: registrations are refundable up to 30 days prior to the event (January 15, 2017) minus a $20.00 service fee. Registrations are non-refundable within 30 days of the event.
A draft schedule is now available. Please note this schedule is likely to change so please check back.
Travel Assistance Grants
Thanks to a grant from the US Sailing Foundation, travel grants are available.
Apply online now – THE APPLICATION PERIOD HAS CLOSED.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or questions about the event.