Who Should Attend?
NSPS is an event that provides cutting edge resources and methods to boating education leaders and programs. If you're involved with one of the following organization types, you should plan to attend:
- Community Sailing Programs
- Commercial School
- Yacht Club
- High School Race Team
- College Race Team
- Adaptive/Disabled Program
- YMCA/YWCA staff
- Scouting Program
- Junior Program
- Camps/Parks and Recreation Department
- Military staff
- STEM Educational Program
- General Boating Industry
January 27 through January 29, 2022.
Registration and opening reception will be held on the evening of Wednesday, January 26.
The DeSoto Savannah
15 East Liberty Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Reservations can be made online or by calling 1-800-239-5118 and mentioning the 3-letter code: SAI
- Our room rate is $177.00 a night.
- Please make your reservations by January 3, 2022. Keep in mind that we can fill our room block before the cutoff date, so please plan accordingly!
- Discounted parking rate of $26 per day for NSPS attendees.
- Early Bird Registration (Only Available for the first 75 registrations!): $295
- Standard Registration (After the first 75 to Dec. 27): $395
- Late Registration (Dec. 29 to Jan. 24): $450
- At the Door Registration (Jan 25 - Jan. 29): $475
- Group Registration (3+) (Ends Dec. 27): $350
*Cancellation Policy: registrations are refundable up to 30 days prior to the event (December 27, 2021) minus a $20.00 service fee. Registrations are non-refundable within 30 days of the event.
Draft Schedule Coming Soon
Presenting at NSPS 2022
Interested in sharing your knowledge at NSPS? Please submit a Call For Proposals form to apply to present a keynote, workshop or breakout session. Applications will be reviewed and selected by a committee.
*The application period for presenting at NSPS 2022 has closed. We have a full schedule of breakout sessions and keynote addresses, there will be something for everyone!
Travel Assistance Grants
Thanks to the ongoing support of the US Sailing Foundation, NSPS will once again be offering travel assistance grants. Grants are available to current US Sailing members who are registered to attend NSPS 2022. New for 2022 - preference will be given to first-time attendees. Please encourage those who might benefit from attending NSPS but do not have the funding available to do so to apply for a Travel Grant today!
Cut-off date to apply: Dec 1, 2021
Funding recipients will be notified: Dec 8, 2021
Paperwork due back: Dec 15, 2021
Funds issued: Onsite at NSPS Registration Desk