Who Should Attend?
NSPS is an event that provides cutting edge resources and methods to boating education leaders and programs. If you're involved with one of the following organization types, you should plan to attend:
- Community Sailing Programs
- Commercial School
- Yacht Club
- High School Race Team
- College Race Team
- Adaptive/Disabled Program
- YMCA/YWCA staff
- Scouting Program
- Junior Program
- Camps/Parks and Recreation Department
- Military staff
- STEM Educational Program
- General Boating Industry
January 27 through January 29, 2022.
Registration and opening reception will be held on the evening of Wednesday, January 26.
The DeSoto Savannah
15 East Liberty Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Reservations can be made online or by calling 1-800-239-5118 and mentioning the 3-letter code: SAI
- Our room rate is $174.00 a night.
- Please make your reservations by January 4, 2022. Keep in mind that we can fill our room block before the cutoff date, so please plan accordingly!
Registration Coming Soon!
- Early Bird Registration (Ends Sept. 7):
- Standard Registration (Sept. 8 to Dec. 31):
- Late Registration (Jan. 1 to Jan. 28):
- At the Door Registration (Jan 29 - Feb. 2):
- Group Registration (3+) (Ends Dec. 31):
*Cancellation Policy: registrations are refundable up to 30 days prior to the event (December 29, 2020) minus a $20.00 service fee. Registrations are non-refundable within 30 days of the event.
Draft Schedule Coming Soon
Travel Assistance Grants
Please check back in the Fall of 2020 to see if Travel Grant funds will be available.