Who Should Attend?
NSPS is an event that provides cutting edge resources and methods to boating education leaders and programs. If you’re involved with one of the following organization types, you should plan to attend:
- Community Sailing Programs
- Commercial School
- Yacht Club
- High School Race Team
- College Race Team
- Adaptive/Disabled Program
- YMCA/YWCA staff
- Scouting Program
- Junior Program
- Camps/Parks and Recreation Department
- Military staff
- STEM Educational Program
- General Boating Industry
Thursday, January 31 through Saturday, February 2, 2019.
Registration and opening reception will be held on the evening of Wednesday, January 30.
- Our room rate is $189.00 a night.
- Please make your reservations by January 4, 2019. Keep in mind that we can fill our room block before the cutoff date, so please plan accordingly!
- Early Bird Registration (Ends Sept. 7): $295
- Standard Registration (Sept. 8 to Dec. 31): $350
- Late Registration (Jan. 1 to Jan. 28): $400
- At the Door Registration (Jan 29 – Feb. 2): $450
- Group Registration (3+) (Ends Dec. 31): $325
*Cancellation Policy: registrations are refundable up to 30 days prior to the event (January 2, 2019) minus a $20.00 service fee. Registrations are non-refundable within 30 days of the event.
A draft schedule will be available soon. Please note the schedule is likely to change so please check back.
Travel Assistance Grants
Thanks to a grant from the US Sailing Foundation, travel grants are available.
Apply online now – THE APPLICATION PERIOD HAS NOT OPENED
Please contact email@example.com for more information or questions about the event.